Household & More
FREE Quote Call
01277 295 043
loading & unloading
Romford Self Storage
We provide Self Storage for Romford area. We pride ourselves on offering affordable and professional storage units in Romford that are secure clean and dry. Our solutions are ideal for commercial, industrial, personal and domestic customers. If you live in the Essex area we currently cover these areas Ilford self storage, Romford storage, Chelmsford self storage being conveniently located in Brentwood Self Storage.
We are proud to offer storage that's affordable and flexible, with short term or long term unit options available. Our easy and flexible units are ready and waiting and available today. Enquire on-line or call us today.
Just drive up to your storage units, store your goods and you keep the keys.
Reserve Unit Call 01277 295 043
Self Storage in Ilford
Accessible for Ilford Self Storage with new secure 20ft storage containers and now with even more convenient unloading and loading with forklift if required. We are proud of our reputation for affordable and professional storage solutions covering the Essex area. We are waiting to help meet your needs, so email and we'll get right back. For storage Call Us Today
- Security with CCTV
- Open Mon - Sat 7.30am (8.30 Sat) to 6pm
- Deliveries accepted
- Forklift truck available
- Easy Access drive-up to units
- Flexible terms available
Find out more about Ilford Self Storage
Self Storage in Romford
Known as Clapgate Self Storage, we offer short term or long term self storage for Romford. Based in the heart of Essex we are well placed to offer a convenient affordable and flexible storage options for Romford customers. And we offer forklift truck services too. Call us to find out how affordable and flexible our units really are.
Need Storage fast?
We are waiting to help you Contact Us
Archive Document Storage Now Available
Romford off-site archive storage free's up expensive office space and minimises costs of on-site storage.
Call 01277 295 043
Remember to choose a storage unit with enough space for all your items.
Here are some tips on how to make the most of your self storage container.
- Store valuable items farthest from the door, preferably out of view.
- Label Boxes. It’s important to stay organised before, during and after.
- Wrap all fragile items separately into strong or reinforced boxes.
- Unload the largest items and place them against the walls.
- Frequently used items should be placed near the entrance.
- Put a lid on it - Anything left unboxed can get dusty.
- Distribute the weight in packed boxes evenly.
- Pack books flat to avoid damaging their spines.